7.14.2008

Organic Apple Night Cream

About.com can be so wonderfully educating.
I found a great video today for a new face cream -
An Apple Night Cream for Sensitive Skin. I havent' tried it yet but this will be my trial recipe for tomorrow. I promise to update. Oh if there only more hours in the day, I could do it all now.

It looks fantastic... only downside is the 4-6 day shelf life
(refrigerated), which isn't bad for a cream that is 100% pure organic with absolutely no preservatives. I must admit that I am not convinced that the consistency is the best it could be.... I will have to experminent - But as a base I am excited to get started.


Ingredients:
1 apple
1 cup organic extra virgen cold pressed olive oil
1 cup rose water

Directions: hit play !

Update: After giving this a try it is indeed a great quick and easy cream for beginners. It is far too heavy for my sensitive skin as far as a face cream goes, but it would be great for someone wanting an organic homemade cream that is more like a body balm. I will make more of this for dry hands after gardening and for winter heels when the cold comes back ! It's too greasy as a face solution though, for me personally.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Here, you will be greeted with a host of spa & beauty treatments, along with creative & innovative services, for you to look good & feel even better!

    RE- Salons & Spas continues UAE expansion with launch of third and fourth outlets in Dubai Internet City and Dubai Marina.

    We are expertise in Beauty Parlour at Dubai for home services and best offer.
    *Home Spas Dubai
    *Facial in dubai
    *Salon and spa in dubai
    *Home spa dubai
    *Salons and spa
    *Beauty and spas Dubai Internet City

    ReplyDelete